Oh, how I love credit cards. My dad trained me at a young age to love credit cards, as I learned the following things from him :
* Credit cards are great substitutes for cash – you don’t need to bring loads of cash in your wallet, and use the credit card instead. It makes you feel safe.
* Credit cards allow you to buy time, at least 30 days to pay for your purchase.
* Credit cards make it easy for you as they give you installment plans with 0% interest.
Of course, along with my dad’s beautiful marketing of credit cards, he also gave me some really important things to consider :
* Pay in FULL every month to avoid unnecessary charges
* Only purchase what you can truly afford to pay in cash at this moment.
Credit cards make me feel liberated. So armed with discipline and my love for it, I enjoy all the perks of what credit cards can offer. I remember being entrusted with a supplementary card when I was in college in case of emergencies, and now, I have my own set pf primary credit cards that I manage on my own. I just happen to be lucky that credit cards these days offer so many perks including freebies in exchange for a minimum purchase-receipt using your credit card.
One of my trusted companies when it comes to credit card is BDO. Oh, how I love BDO because they have the best perks! Whenever I have a single receipt worth P3,000, I get free food somewhere! Haha! And of course, I remember getting my deals at a lower price with their tie-up with Ensogo( Yes, I think it was Ensogo! ) , by just using my BDO Credit Card. Of all the credit cards that I have, I think I have used my BDO Credit Card the most! Continue reading
RSS feed for comments on this post | TrackBack URI for this post