As I am still on a lipstick frenzy, catching up with the lipsticks I have in my collection, please bear with me. Lipsticks are therapeutic anyway, as they can just lighten up your mood in any bad day, don’t you think? Or even make a good day even better, and happier I suppose! I believe that lipsticks just give our face that nice glow, and just does wonders in a swipe or two!
I posted about this lipstick in my Instagram account early this January, and I didn’t expect it to be that popular, with even friends from out of town sending me SMS messages so as to what brand and shade I was using in that certain picture. It was funny, my friend was planning to have her mom shop for her this shade abroad, thinking it was MAC or some high end brand. Well, for the great reveal, I’m now telling you, this amazeballs lipstick that I just sported a look was from Tupperware Brands, Colour Collection’s Color Intense Lipstick in Walnut!
Walnut, in my own definition, is a reddish coral shade, that’s been added with cream. Yep, it has a “nude” component into it but very, very faint. So, it’s a creamy version of a coral shade. I love the shade as I am a corals girl and I’m said to look best with peach and warm shades!
Let’s cut the chase and get on to the good and the bad about it!
* The color is indeed intense! Opaque coverage in just one swipe!
* It reminds me of the finish of MAC Cosmetics’ Amplified Creme Finish. Very creamy, buttery glide on the lips. Application is very easy with this one, very easy to even-out!
* Staying power is impressive. It gradually faded away during dinner, but did not smear or budge anytime during the day.
* The price. I think it’s not over P350? Very, very economical.
* I can’t think of any. Maybe the packaging? But hello, for the price, that’s well good enough already!
* It’s not readily available everywhere, you need to look for a Tupperware dealer to get this.
Do take note that I can be a brand snob and I would really have preference for high end brands, and this lipstick really wowed me. I mean really, wow. I thought I would never get this kind of color payoff and texture if it isn’t a luxury brand! I must say that I’m really impressed with Colour Collection’s lipsticks and will definitely feature more of them in my blog, as I think I have a few of them hidden inside my cabinet! Haha!
Just a major shoutout to Tupperware Philippines to have an online store please, or have stalls at the mall! I’m sure alot of makeup lovers would love that! But for now, if you can’t find a Tupperware dealer near you, call their hotline over at (+632)867-2222 to inquire about how to become a dealer, or how to purchase one!