Last December, when I had my hair bleached, and dyed into ash blonde, I was actually having that fear that if I didn’t take care of my hair, I would end up having awkward, frizzy, really ugly, damaged bleached hair. Eew, my imagination just freaked me out. As a promise to take care of my new high maintenance hair, I started researching good hair products, and stumbled upon The Souq Organics’ Moroccan Argan Oil. It has been very much present during bazaars and I have been reading about it online, and it seems that argan oil is the “it” ingredient as of late bearing the following benefits :
Restores and rejuvenates the skin from the damaging effects of pollution, sun exposure, oxidation, tobacco, stress and other environmental factors
Moisturizes dry, dull skin
Regulates oily skin and helps shrink pores
Softens skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Reduces skin irritation and redness, especially in the treatment of acne, blemishes, eczema, psoriasis and skin asthma
Make scars and keloids less noticeable
Prevents stretchmarks as it helps maintain skin elasticity
Alleviates rheumatism and arthritis pain
Nourishes, strengthens and protects the hair cuticle from root to trip to prevent breakage
Stimulates new hair growth
Moisturizes hair, promotes shine and smoothens frizz and flyaways
Strengthens brittle nails
THE SOUQ ORGANICS’s Moroccan Argan Oil is 100% pure, Ecocert certified organic. It is authentic and sourced only from Fair Trade with Women’s Cooperatives that produce Argan oil in Morocco. It is all natural and contains no parabens, fragrances or artificial chemicals. It is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and safe for all skin types, even babies and pregnant women. THE SOUQ ORGANICS’s Moroccan Argan Oil is cold pressed, of the highest grade and produced under rigorous and strict quality management systems (QMS-ISO 9001:2011).
I was actually too busy manning my booth during my bazaars that I didn’t actually take the chance to know the brand a bit better and ask around, and at that time, I was at home, enjoying my Christmas vacation, online shopping. Haha! So I took a leap of faith and ordered a bottle, and had it delivered to my house. Well, here’s the first step to good looking hair!
So, it’s been four months, and let me tell you how it fared on me.
Let’s do bulletpoints. Haha!
* It claimed to work great with acne-prone skin, but at first use, I didn’t like the feel of it in my skin. My skin is really, really oil-phobic. It actually might be an effective product, but I just don’t like applying oil on my skin, so it was a “pass” for my skin for this opportunity. Besides, I intended it to be used primarily for my hair.
* I would apply one to two small drops to my hair while it is still damp ( semi-dry ) , and it would dry into a shiny finish. I really love how this makes my hair really shiny! It amplifies my highlights and makes my hair look really healthy.
* Also, my hair would be unbelievably tame and manageable with this! My hair would just be in the right places – no flyaway problem, it would just go “round” in one direction. I find this really nice!
* My hair would feel really soft !
* When I got lazy for a few weeks and stopped applying this to my hair, my hair would just go back to its frizzy state, looking like a walis (broom). It would look somewhat dry, as well. That is why I went back into using it, and I’m a happy girl now!
* I also have a conditioner that has argan oil as its key ingredient, and I feel that the oil itself amplifies the effect given by the conditioner.
* Now that the weather is intensely hot, I find my hair getting drier than ever, and I am more than thankful to have this product to help combat dryness and potentially more damage!
* I would recommend buying the pure Argan Oil rather than the other variants as it is the most versatile – you can use it for your skin, your hair, your nails. One product can do it all!
For P 1,500 a bottle, this would last around 2-3 months when used everyday. I deem this very much worth it for the effect it gives my hair, and I swear, I am just a believer in argan oil!
I recommend Souq Organics’ Moroccan Argan Oil for those who would want to maintain their hair, specially if it is prone to damage and dryness. This would really, really help! You’d also be sporting shiny, healthy looking hair thanks to The Souq Organics’ Moroccan Argan Oil.
For more information about The Souq Organics, you can visit their website at http://www.souqinternational.com.