I believe Myra VitaGlow Tinted Moisturizer was created for lazy days, and really busy days.
Why? Well, it gives you so much convenience that you get color on your skin as you apply your moisturizer, as it is a moisturizer with tint already. Also, the watery consistency does not feel greasy on the skin, so your nerve-wracking days won’t get aggravated with this product that as you apply, feels like a really light moisturizer on the skin with no icky feel.
Available in two shades – Ivory which looks yellowish ( and is great for fair to light skin tones ) , and Beige, which has pink undertones which is great for morenas, Myra Vitaglow Tinted Moisturizer also has really, really fine shimmers that make the skin luminous as it sets on your skin, as it looks better and better as the day progresses.
Some notes from my roadtest of Myra E Vitaglow Tinted Moisturzer :
* it is a moisturizer, and semi-foundation in one. It semi-evens out your skintone while nourishing your skin.
* it has SPF 15 , so your skin is saved!
* it’s not greasy and it just feels like a light moisturizer on your skin. No discomfort, even from a really irritable person like me ( LOL! seriously! )
* it would look dewy as it blends with the natural oil on your skin.
* I find that it doesn’t cause breakouts ( for an open-pored, acne-prone me )
* Normal skinned, and dry-skinned users will like this when used alone ( no need for setting powder ) as it would make their skin look more supple and hydrated.
* Looks really natural.
* Inexpensive! For P 135.00 each, it’s quite a steal!
* If you are going to be photographed, I suggest to blend this really well on your face, as this does not register really well with flash if you don’t blend it well ( though it does look good on ambient light ). You need to blend, blend, blend ( or use the warmth of your fingers to blend ).
* Oily skinned gals might not like this when it’s really hot and humid as it can slide off the skin. Better set it with some powder.
* As this is a liquid product and it is a semi-foundation, it can potentially cause pores to clog. Yes, I say this for EVERY liquid foundation (or anything with tint) that is applied on the face. I don’t say this only for this product specifically.
this is me, quite lazy to go out on a Sunday afternoon. Dragged myself out of bed for a family day at the mall, hence, little makeup.
Overall, I enjoy picking up this product and applying a thin layer on my skin when I’m in a hurry and I need to go to a casual business meeting. It somehow evens out my blotchy, raw skin, and my skin looks somehow polished as I set it with loose powder. My mom also loves using this for her everyday work makeup that her skin looks nice and hydrated with it. But if you are to be photographed, specially with flash, do make sure that you blend, blend, blend until seamless. Check my photo swatch, that is the initial texture on your skin as you apply it. Blending will definitely help you achieve a flawless look.
Tips for this product :
* This is very very light in coverage, as you can see in the photo, my birthmark ( between my eyebrows, which is reddish ) is still seen, and some redness on my skin. If you want to cover your imperfections, I’d say use a precise concealer brush and spot-conceal on areas that you want to hide, as well as apply undereye concealer for dark undereyes.
*For oily-skinned gals, you might need to set it with an oil-control powder/setting powder to keep this in tact.
Well, now that summer’s here ( or is it? Yeah, I can feel it somehow! ), temporarily put your bottles of liquid foundation away if you’re not going to be on an airconditioned room. Give tinted moisturizers a chance and feel light, and feel beautiful with it!