Let me share with you something that I’ve been liking so much, and is a staple in my makeup bag! It’s the Lip Ice Sheer Color Lip Conditioner! I’m going straight to the point, here goes! –
Lip Ice Sheer Color Lip Conditioners are just genius. Packaged like a slim tube of lipstick, they give the lips the needed conditioning and hydration, and at the same time, upon application, gives a slight tingle to the lips as our lips turn pink in a few minutes after application – more of a natural hue rather than an imposed color of a tinted lipbalm. It just looks like our lips are pink-er than usual, an added dose of health to the lips. Take note that the degree of “pink-ness” of this lip conditioner’s effect is different with every individual, as it would depend on their lips’ acidity/moisture level. The overall effect? Healthier-looking, luscious, pink lips. Yummy looking lips, you bet!
The LipIce Sheer Color Lip Conditioner comes in two variants – an unscented one, and a Strawberry-flavored one. I prefer the unscented one, as I want my lippies neutral in fragrance, as much as possible!
For more information about LipIce Sheer Color Lip Conditioner, read up on the back label below :
Let’s get into the goods and the bads of this product :
* Very inexpensive. For only P 125 for a tube, you get a good, natural looking lipbalm that also acts as your lipcolor of the day!
* The packaging is too cute. LipIce Sheer Color Lip Conditioner, you had me at pink. Haha!
* It glides on on the lips with a very light and tingly feel. It’s not thick, so this feels very comfortable on the lips.
* I find this to effectively moisturize my lips. It does not dry out my lips and give empty promises, unlike other lipbalms ( I am quite a cynic with lipbalms, I tell you ! )
* I love the pink hue it imparts on the lips. You don’t have to think of your lipstick/lipcolor for the day because a natural pink hue on the lips matches well with anything! It just looks like your lips are naturally tinted with health! Remember kids who have really nice, pink-reddish lips?
* I can’t seem to think of any!
I love Lip Ice Sheer Color Lip Conditioners that I’ve been telling about this product to my friends, and encouraging to get one for themselves! I’ve been using it alot lately ( quite nice for everyday work in the office ) , and it proved useful during my trip to Cambodia, as we were “roughing it”, wearing minimal, comfortable makeup ( mineral, in my case ), and one of my “comfort makeup” that I brought with me included the Lip Ice Sheer Color Lip Conditioner. It proved to be a gem, as I looked good in my photos – my lips looked moisturized, and it had a healthy tint to it! I would recommend it as a travel must-have, as you go picture-taking, you’ll be assured that your lips don’t look bad!
Well, who likes this too?
Lip Ice products are available at Watsons Personal Care Stores in the Philippines
*Product was provided by company for review. Opinions are 100% all mine*