In the midst of beautiful people gracing the Golden Globes 2011 red carpet, I must say that Tron-Legacy star Olivia Wilde shone admist the rest! Aside from her stunning, jewelled Marchessa gown, she looked absolutely gorgeous! Her look is au naturelle, very nude but very fresh!
Celebrity makeup artist Spencer Barnes notes that Olivia’s look was inspired by images she collected of what she refers to as ‘the French girl.’ “I wanted her skin to be fresh and clean with eyes that extended outward. Touches of rose gold and sheer pink-veiled lips completed her youthful coquette-ish look,” Spencer said.
Below is a list of products that Spencer used, including the soon-to-be-released Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil!
· NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
· NARS PRO-PRIME Multi Protect Primer With SPF (NEW for Spring 2011 – available February 1st exclusively at Sephora; for now, try NARS Makeup Primer With SPF)
· NARS Copacabana Illuminator (NEW for Spring 2011 – available February 15th on narscosmetics.com; for now, try Copacabana Multiple)
· NARS Amour Blush
· NARS PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
· NARS Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow (NEW for Spring 2011!)
· NARS Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (NEW for Spring 2011!)
· NARS Mambo Eyeliner Pencil
· NARS Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
· NARS Fantasia Lipliner Pencil
· NARS Madere Pure Matte Lipstick (NEW for Spring 2011!)
· NARSFrivolous Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil (NEW for Spring 2011 – available February 1st on narscosmetics.com; for now, try Super Orgasm Lip Gloss, also new for Spring 2011!)
But you know what? her hair’s just about another story! To complete the “French girl look”, Terry Millet used Kerastase products to achieve an effortless, sexy coquettish hair for Olivia :
1 . Terry Began by applying Kérastase Volumactive Mousse & Care Kérastase Volumactive to wet hair prior to blowdrying to give texture and volume.
2. From there, Terry blow dried her hair with his hands, only using a round brush at the ends once almost dried to give the hair a clean, healthy, just washed type of look
3. Once the hair was dry, he finished with Kérastase Oléo-Relax Serum on the ends and a veil of Kérastase Double Force Hair Spray for hold
Sigh, muy fabulous! This is one of my favorite looks for the Golden Globe Awards beauties as Olivia Wilde looked like she had minimal makeup, but her features were well defined, and she just looked so good – effortlessly sexy and beautiful!