Bazaar-ing ( if there is such a word ) is so tiring, but consider me a lover of tired-ness as I say bring them on this Holiday season as it absolutely makes my day for those who actually go all the way from where they are to my booth, to tell me casually, ” I read your blog,” or ” I read about your products from ___ ( insert friend’s name, or beauty blog here. ) It gives me that super duper fulfilling feeling, and it just makes my day complete! It also gives me complete satisfaction that I am able to give beauty tips, whether they are related to my scope of products, or not. So there, consider me an addict with bazaars!
With that, I am looking forward to seeing more kikay girls this coming weekend at the Rockwell Tent as Beauty & Minerals will be joining The Rockwell Moonlit Bazaar! From November 12, 13, and 14 ( that’s Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ) , here are some reasons why you should go! ( heehee! )
* We have our awesome, cuter than chipmunks Charm Makeup Brushes. Get to feel them and see the difference!
* Get a free consultation from me. Get to know your exact mineral makeup shade with us, and get to know which eye colors suit you, as well as blushes, etc!
* Our mineral eyeshadows are on sale. Crazy P 100.00 each! Get to collect mineral eyeshadows, at a fraction of the price! We have over 50 shades to choose from!
* As we are holding our 4th year Anniversary Sale, just do mention that you know of it and I’ll let you with freebies with your purchases!
* Blinc Mascaras are back in stock. Yay!!! Say hello again to guaranteed no budge, no smudge mascaras! Another plus, is that we have Blinc eyeliners on sample size already! You get to test the budge-proof and smudge-proof qualities of both – I will show you!
* CURE Aqua Gel is back in stock! We also have free samples for every purchase!
* Inti-Mate Bra Converter is definitely the best give-away for Christmas as it is a very unique, but affordable idea for a gift!
*Clutterzap Earbones, your earphones lifesavers, are also available! Get bulk discounts if you wish to give them away!
Well, I don’t know why, but I have a good feeling, and I’m feeling extra giddy about this weekend! I just love being around co-bazaaristas, my products, and the mall ( such an excuse to be at the mall every weekend hahaha! ) I’m still tired from my last bazaar but I am already looking forward to this one! See you, girls and boys! Let me know if you’re going!