Remember my official entry for the The New Me Contest by Nuffnang? Well, I’ll let you in some behind-the-scene preparations for that entry:
* I had tons of sleep before taking that photo
* It took me at least an hour to finish that look ( I really think it was more than an hour. LOL )
* My dad was shocked, what I was doing with full makeup, while just spending the day at home ( his reaction was simply priceless ! )
* I had bright pink lipstick on my lips – MAC Hello Kitty’s Strayin`. I totally love it! It brightens up the face really good!
* I felt like Marian Rivera during her Marimar days ( Oh, come on, I am just wishful thinking! haha! Spare me!)
* My hair’s just been curled using my trusty curling iron, and I’m beginning to fancy the idea of having permanent locks!
MY FOTD’s makeup list is as follows :
* Mixing Colorescience Line Tamer and Make Up For Ever’s All Mat for base
* Monave Concealer Foundation in Hyeyeon all over the face
* Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer + Monave Buttercup Lidwash for my undereyes
* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Zero for tightlining the upper and lower waterlines
* Blinc Eyeliner in Dark Brown for lining the upper lids
* Blinc Kiss Me Mascara in Black
* MAC The Perfect Cheek Blush
* MAC Hello Kitty Lipstick in Strayin`
* MAC Dazzleglass – i forgot the shade. Haha!
With that, I’ll let you in a secret. My locks looked extra pretty that day thanks to Lucido-L Styling Cream, in Round Ridge variant!
Well, what I did was just apply some Lucido-L Round Ridge on my hair prior to doing the curls. The curls looked very bouncy, the hold was good, and another bonus is that, I woke up the next day, still with my curls in tact! Yes, the hold is THAT good that it managed to last a day on me! I’m amazed!
Now, I’m very very happy that this was a part of my impulsive purchases while doing my grocery in Hong Kong. I’m definitely getting a refill when given the chance! ( Perhaps, in Singapore, during one of my trips there! )
I highly recommend this product! I think in Philippine Peso, this turns out around P 240.00, in US Dollars it turns out around $5 ( not bad, huh! ). Very affordable, yet you get really good stylin`, bounce, and hold with Lucido-L Styling Creams. There are also variants that are for loose curls, or just for maximum hold, depending on what you prefer.
What can I say? It’s a winner in my book!