Hey girls and boys!
I’M back! Yes, finally, after the grueling bazaar season, I am finally catching up on my beauty sleep and more rest! But of course, where’s my Christmas gift to you Beautynomics readers?
Tis the Season to Relax and Feel Fresh!
After the grueling every-day manning the booth and endless labor, I truly deserve some rest and relaxation (R&R). Same goes with you, for sure! Nothing beats feeling revived and well-rested. Nothing beats feeling fresh.
One drink that I can relate to when I hear the word fresh is Minute Maid. Minute Maid Pulpy Orange is one drink that gives me a burst of freshness, for aside from being orange (one of my favorite fruits, and must-have for breakfast), it is undeniably fresh with real orange pulp that does not compromise at all! The best of natural goodness! I just love drinking Minute Maid and sinking my teeth in one of those small pulps. Haha! They also have the delicious Mango Orange variant, a great combination.
Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Contest Alert for Beauty Addicts!
In line with that, Minute Maid and Beautynomics have come together to give you a Holiday (and beyond!) treat – a contest!
What to do? You can do both, or win with one of either:
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident bloggers.
2. Blog about, “Show us your freshest look inspired by Minute Maid.”
Sophie’s Note : Whip up your freshest made up look. I want make-up! But then, it’s up to you to define “fresh”. You just need to justify it! In my opinion, it means your best look using makeup. Be it natural, vampy, or even avante garde, as long as it screams fresh, I’m in for it!
3. Please include a photo of your look. The more creative, the better!
4. Publish your blog post and e-mail the blog entry URL with your name, address, mobile number, and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Insight/Minute Maid look (35%)
Relevance to the theme – “Fresh” (30%)
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident readers of Beautynomics.
2. Answer this, “What is your favorite make-up trick? Any natural ways you can achieve it?”
3. Leave your real name and register a valid e-mail address on the Comments section of Beautynomics, particularly under this entry.
Usefulness of the tip (50%)
Relevance to the theme – “Natural” (50%)
Contest Duration: December 28, 2009 – January 29, 2010
What’s at stake? Prize for Best Blog post is a gift certificate for a School of Fashion and the Arts ( SoFA ) short course on make-up worth 15,000 pesos and 5,000 pesos worth of Kiehl’s products!
Prize for Best Comments is 5,000 pesos worth of Kiehl’s products. Isn’t that cool?
So, what are you waiting for? Freshen up, ready your cameras, and blog away!