Hi girls! Right now I am in a rush again, and my super apologies for not being able to update as much. I am absolutely crumbling over the backlogs that I have and want to share with you! but then, thinking about it, I will just babble away before I just forget about them!
* For the winner in my contest, you will be emailed privately on details on how to claim your prize. One very gorgeous bayong bag for you! *wink*
* Currently loving organic soaps. I’ve said my goodbyes to all my bottles of bodywash ( except Nu Skin’s which feels undeniably fresh, but a bit steep for my budget right now ), and said hello to handcrafted organic soap. Skin Hour’s Strawberry Blush soap keeps my body acne-free ( it’s true! ), Cyleina Soaps just feel so great on my skin, and a new discovery, Venus & Mars’ soaps ( I’m using the one right now with the pearl formulation ) are just too fragrant for words. For girls who have backne, I urge you to try organic soaps if it would work for you. It did, for me!
* Schwarzkopft’s Essensity line is THE BOMB. After trying the three-step products of Essensity, I have decided on my two favorite products in the line : Intense Curing Mask and Texturizing Mud. Intense Curing Mask smells like berries, and just makes my hair very soft and manageable. Texturizing Mud, on the other hand, is just plain amazing. As I apply a small amount on my raw, dry hair, my hair instantly looks softer! It has some “hold” so you can also use it to define your fringe, but really, just applying it makes your hair look better already, I promise!
* Buying Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet perfume is definitely the best mistake I’ve ever committed. As I was all groggy and half asleep walking around the shopping area inside the airport, I’ve been told that the only Miss Dior they had was the too sweet Miss Dior ( the first release ), and the “new” Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet. I was wanting to buy the latest Miss Dior Cherie L’eau, that I fell in love with as they were promoting it at Tangs in Orchard. I just grabbed the pink bottle ( Blooming Bouquet ) only to realize that it’s not the one I wanted! Fast forward 4 months, I also have the Miss Dior Cherie L’eau with me, but only reserve it for really special occasions because it smells too..formal. The Blooming Bouquet on the other hand, is my casual staple – it smells fresh, and very feminine. Subtley floral. I love it!
* For those who have really hopeless oily skin and just can’t stand moisturizers – I just have the thing for you. I have two products on my beauty counter now – Nu Skin’s Celltrex Ultra Recovery Fluid and Celltrex® CoQ10 Complete.
Celltrex® Ultra Recovery Fluid contains elevated levels of the patented polyphenol hydroxytyrosol, the most powerful component of Mediterranean extra virgin olive oil, which scavenges skinaging free radicals.
These have been my moisturizers lately. They don’t oil up the skin at all, so my skin feels very comfortable using this. As I apply them, they just disappear on my skin, unlike moisturizers out there that feel creamy (ugh, sorry, I’m really not a cream person here ). They might not be considered moisturizers , they are serums after all, but this is what my skin loves right now! I use Celltrex CoQ10 Complete –
Celltrex® CoQ10 Complete promotes cellular energy production, allowing your skin to rebound beautifully from daily oxidative stress for a radiant, youthful appearance. Only this patent pending technology combines the coenzyme Q10 with a protective antioxidant network of colorless carotenoids and vitamins C and E for optimal CoQ10 bioactivity.
and I use the Recovery Fluid for night, that I consider my night cream already. So far, so good. I wake up with plump and non-oily skin, and I can definitely feel and see how it repairs my worn out skin from stress and the elements.
* Lastly, I am now preparing for my bazaar this November 27-30 at the Saint James Bazaar in Ayala Alabang. Hope to see you there! I am now trying to fix and prepare the announcements and materials for marketing here. If you have any questions regarding beauty, please, drop a line, and I shall answer you gladly. Take care!