If Sunsilk has launched Madonna, Shakira, and Marilyn Monroe to be the “Life Can’t Wait” campaign symbols of inspiration, locally, we have three of the brightest young stars today to support the campaign, namely, the dance princess Maja Salvador, tv sweetheart Heart Evangelista, and one ( if not the ) of the biggest telenovela stars today, Marian Rivera ( Mariann! read my Marimar moment here. )
Last night was a fun-filled night as Sunsilk unveiled the “revelation” and formally launched the three stars for the campaign, and Beautynomics was there to cover the event, together with my beauty blogging girlfriends! These three beauties chosen to be the faces of Sunsilk couldn’t be a better choice! These lovely ladies could boost business for any product, from shampoo to shoes, from betting sites (partybets.com) , to holiday packages. They are just so charming and attractive!
Okay, starting to stalk the trio
I must say that I love this new campaign that Sunsilk came up with – Life Can’t Wait. It talks about women seizing opportunities, being go-getters, and just reaching for their dreams NOW because life just can’t wait. And y’know the Beautynomist just loves campaigns that further boost self esteem and encourage women to do what they want, to get what they want! In a recent study, women are more confident when they have great hair – that’s why I’ve been taking care of my hair, and keeping it long ( I just like it that way ), as I feel that I could face the world not being too conscious of myself when my hair’s perfect.
Anything that you’ve always wanted to do?
Well, for my list of “I’ve always Wanted To…”,
1. I’ve always wanted to take dancing lessons and party like a professional dancer ( well, I watch too much TV and movies, yeah! )
2. I’ve always wanted to study photography intensively and be just like Gunther Deichmann
3. I’ve always wanted to take makeup artistry seriously and take formal lessons ( this, I am about to indulge myself pretty soon.)
4. I’ve always wanted to study and speak Spanish.
5. I’ve always wanted to be very very confident in a crowd.
Well, what’s on your list?