Whenever I watch TV, I always notice those sexy, tanned, glowing bodies, and I say to myself, that I want that same glow on me! Going bare, and wearing sexy outfits require being able to bare some beautiful skin, and here are some tips to get that gorgeous body glow!
1. Exfoliate. Like the face, the body also gets its share of dead skin cells, that dulls up the texture of our skin. Make sure to exfoliate once a week for a softer, fresh skin that glows.
The Beautynomist loves : Nu Skin Liquid Body Lufra - absolutely the best body exfoliator there is.
2. Moisturize. There is an unattractive shine on the skin that is reflected by having dry skin. Grab some body lotion ( even if I really hate lotions ), and keep skin looking supple, and feeling soft.
The Beautynomist Loves : Jergens’ Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer – get some body lovin and some glow thanks to this!
3. Oil it Up. Oh gosh, oil on the skin = sex appeal! Do it right and you have instant sexy skin! Right after taking a bath, on damp skin ( not totally towelled dry ), apply some body oil and completely towel dry after.
The Beautynomist Loves : Neutrogena Body Oil - the most fragrant, intoxicating body oil there is.
4. Bronze it! There are alot of powdered bronzers in the market would give you that tanned, gorgeous skin. Totally MTV-video worthy!
The Beautynomist Loves : Mineralogie’s Bronzer. This is for your last-minute glow fix!
5. Eat and Drink Right. The easiest, and most natural way of having the skin glow from within, would be eating right. Fruits and vegetables are your best friends when it comes to this !
Specially in the summertime, when sexy outfits are more needed to be worn because of the heat, don’t be afraid to show some flesh by getting that glow!
Happy weekend everyone! Tata for now!