picture from www.wikipedia.org
So, okay, I am so into makeovers. I believe that someone’s skin care regimen or vanity affairs can make or break a person, as well as his/her makeup ( yeah, men wear makeup too! )
Believing that, I know that everyone is simply beautiful. You just have to know what fits you well. In other words, in my nerdy economic terms, my “optimal” point.
Optimum, according to Economist.com, means :
As good as it gets, given the constraints you are operating within. For the concept of optimum to mean anything, there must be both a goal, say, to maximise economic WELFARE, and a set of constraints, such as an available stock of scarce economic resources. Optimising is the process of doing the best you can in the circumstances.
Okay, that sounded really complicated, but just focus on the last sentence!
I mean, look at Clay Aiken. He looked like kinda “geeky” on his first audition on American Idol, thus, getting harsh criticisms from the Cow, Simon Cowell. Look at him now. ( Did you watch the Finale of Season 5? ). He actually looked gorgeous! See, I told you. Everyone can be beautiful. Just do “it” right.
I watched this video of Clay Aiken’s before and after, and was just..taken away!
What does the “it” in my sentence pertain? Well, here they are :
For guys :
1. Your haircut : Please do not be stingy and stick to the town barber for life. Once in a while, go to some posh hair salon and have your hair done there. I promise, you will never go back to generic hair cuts again. Again, look at Clay Aiken!!!
2. Your shaving habits : Please do be careful, and make it clean, clean, and clean! Don’t make a shave go overdue. We don’t want you to be all beardy!
3. Ever tried exfoliating? Yes, exfoliating. Get rid of the dull skin surrounding your face, to reveal really healthy and glowing skin! Please, don’t get mad at your girlfriends when they give you exfoliating kits. hahaha.
4. Eyebrow work : Check Clay Aiken’s before & after for reference.
5. A skin care regimen : Hello. I know some guys find it so gay to cleanse, tone and moisturize. They just use soap. Phuleez, do me the favor of trying this out, for you won’t be sorry. Baby skin is droolworthy for the girls. So…you know where to start! A good FACIAL ( not body ) cleanser for the face, if you’re so phobic about toning and moisturizing! haha! Though you’ll love the results so much that you’ll secretly do it anyway! haha!
Gosh, Clay Aiken has got a voice of an angel. His new look , just really compliments his absolutely beautiful voice. I must say, he has achieved optimality
Please watch out for my 2nd installment, and it’s for the girls!